- About Me
- Published Works
- Writing Samples
- My Games
DriveThruRPG does a yearly “New Year, New Game” sale. This year, over 80 core rulebooks are discounted by 50%. The big one, at least from my perspective, is Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition — I can’t not mention the game I’m line developer of, natch.
But what if you already have W20, or want more than one new game? Below the jump, I’ve listed seven great games that you’ve probably not heard of.
- Aletheia: investigating the weirdness at the fringes of the world.
- Apotheosis Drive X: Fate Core powered mecha action inspired by Gundam by @davidahilljr and @filamena
- Call of Catthulhu: cats vs the chaos cults of other animals.
- Don’t Rest Your Head: Stay awake in the Mad City, gaining power as you lose your mind.
- Leverage: Setting a new standard for heist-based roleplaying.
- Our Last Best Hope: You and your crew are humanity’s last best hope against the end of the world.
- Thousand Suns: Imperial science-fiction roleplaying at its best.
This has been a public service announcement. 🙂
Stew Wilson is a writer, game designer, computational demonologist, and mathematician.
This blog covers his professional writing and game design work.
Tagsadministrivia aeternal legends Beyond BLACK SEVEN conpulsion cons Download Fera food free fuck stauts-q gaming glimpses good deeds Guardians of Steel lazyweb Open Dev other people's brilliance pipe dream Playtest politics prescriptivist design of subnarrative metalevels release self-publishing for stoats sketch TGFKATTEG Through werewolf white wolf WoD